Koh Lipe Snorkeling Day Trip From Langkawi
The program starts around 8am and ends at 7pm. Snorkeling activities will be visiting the following points (4 places in total, but still subject to weather and sea condition. We always emphasis SAFETY first.)
We will visit to
Jabang: Beautiful soft corals cover a pinnacle that rises from the bottom (around 16 meters) to just underneath the surface
Kon Hin Ngam: Visit this mysterious island build out of thousands of smoothly polished black rocks.
Koh Adang: Relax on the beach, explore the jungle or snorkel right of the beach.
Koh Yang: Great snorkeling from one of the smallest beaches in the marine park.
Packages Tour Included:
- Return land transfer from Langkawi to telaga terminal
- Return langkawi – koh lipe ferry
- Private snorkeling trip
- Mask + Snorkel + Life Jacket + Lunch + Water + Fruit.
What to bring: Tower, sun block, National Park fees THB200/pax (please bring along the receipt if already paid upon arrival), sun glasses, camera, and water proof bag.
Morning : 9.30am
Duration : 8:00am – 7pm
Package : Joint land transfer and ferry Langkawi-Koh Lipe, Private snorkelling arrangement in Koh Lipe, min 2pax
ENTRANCE FEES (Excluded)
• Thailand national park fees (THB200/pax). – Pay upon arrival
Kindly take note that this is cross border involve immigration process between Thailand and Malaysia. Therefore, please ensure you have valid visa to Thailand or Malaysia.
Validity : From now till 15 May 18
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Minimum 2 paxs travelling & valid for Asian/European/Australian/New Zealand/US market only (for Middle East and others please send inquiry). Booking must be done at least 24 hours before
- Tour fare is subject to change with / without prior notice
- All tour fare quoted based on Ringgit Malaysia (RM)
- Above rates valid for FIT booking (below 10 pax) only. GIT (10 paxs & above) kindly send to [email protected] for quotation
- Any un-utilized services or unused tours are non-refundable
- No refund for cancellation after payment made, but we can allow change of traveler
- We reserve the right to change the rate subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and spare extra clothes and beach towel.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Child below 2 years old FOC unless specified
- Child above 12 years old considered as Adult