Langkawi Island Hopping Tour
Fancy a day spent visiting the pristine islets of Langkawi Island? Then look no further than the Langkawi Island Hopping & Eagle Feeding Tour which takes you on a journey to discover the fabled sights of some of Langkawi’s most gorgeous islets. Starting with ‘Pulau Singa Besar’ – literally translated to mean Big Lion Island – you will be able to venture through the lush greenery of the rainforests or soak up the sun on its beautiful beaches. Tourists can take a quiet stroll down the beach, visit the animal sanctuary or swim in its crystal clear waters.
We will visit to
- Pulau Dayang Bunting (Pregnant Maiden Lake)
- Pulau Singa Besar (Big Lion Island)
- Pulau Beras Basah (Wet Rice Island)
Morning : 9.00am
Duration : Max 4 Hours
Package : Joint tour packages
Pick up/ drop off at Cenang area hotel : NP: RM45/adult, RM40/child – Discount RM5 per pax
ENTRANCE FEES (Pay on the spot)
- MyKad holder – RM3/adult & RM1/child (3-11yrs)
- Foreigner – RM6/adult & RM3/child (3-11yrs)
Validity : From now till further notice
Transfer includes : Pick up from hotel to jetty, and boat trip, life jacket
Exclude : Meals, insurance, personal expenses and other not mention above.
Things to bring : Swimming suits or clothes for swimming, sun glasses, towel, camera, drinking water, and others
*We also can provide special pick up for other pick up points with additional charges. Private boat also can be arranged upon request.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Minimum 2 paxs travelling for all market
- Booking must be done at least 12 hours before (for morning 9am session)
- Joint tour for Island Hopping program.
- Tour fare is subject to change with / without prior notice
- All tour fare quoted based on Ringgit Malaysia (RM)
- Any un-utilized services or unused tours are non-refundable
- No refund for cancellation after payment made, but we can allow change of traveler
- We reserve the right to change the rate subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Child below 3 years old FOC unless specified
- Child above 12 years old considered as Adult