Langkawi International Travel Bubble LITB
Starting from 15 Nov 2021, International travellers (base on country list allowed) can travel to Langkawi, Malaysia without quarantine, BUT under strict Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) set by government.
- A minimum stay period of 3 nights in Langkawi if you are leaving by international flight; A minimum stay period of 4 nights (fully vaccinated + booster) / 7 nights (fully vaccinated) in Langkawi if you want to leave for other cities of Malaysia.
- Insurance with a minimum coverage of USD50,000 (Travel + COVID-19).
- Fully vaccinated for adults above 18 years old; Unvaccinated children less than 18 years old allowed by accompanying fully vaccinated parents/guardians.
- Negative PCR-RT COVID-19 test result required within 48 hours prior to departure to Malaysia. (Latest update: Infant below 2yo is exempted)
- International arrival at KLIA1 only can transit through KLIA1 (MAS) to Langkawi, same applies to the other airport KLIA2 (AirAsia). NO transit between 2 terminals allowed. Kindly check with us before you buy the air tickets to avoid wrong airport.
- Direct international arrival at Langkawi is allowed, we will handle your arrival rapid PCR test before check-in hotel.
- Rapid Molecular Testing required upon arrival at the airport for KLIA1 and KLIA2 (can pre-book).
- Return flight required (in and out of Malaysia).
- Valid passport and visa (whichever necessary).
- Mandatory to book your travel arrangements via MOTAC registered travel agents only (include registered hotel, licensed tourist guide, tour program, RTK-Ag & PCR-RT test appointment in Langkawi, transfers).
- Free Independent Travellers (FIT) are not allowed to enter. All movements during travel bubble period during the first 5 days will be strictly orchestrated by the Travel Agent & Tourist Guide. The authorities may spot check at any time, we need full cooperation from guests on this.
- From Day 5 onwards, you are free to move around in Langkawi.
- Fully vaccinated guests must fulfil 8D7N in Langkawi, while the guests with booster done can do 5D4N in Langkawi. Guests may continue staying in Langkawi or depart to other parts of Malaysia except area with Enhanced Movement Control Order (by sea or air).
- Malaysian coming home are required to follow all the SOP same as international travellers.
Why you need to engage our Langkawi travel bubble service?
- We are MOTAC registered travel agent Travelsmart Vacation Sdn Bhd (KPK/LN 8029).
- We had been operating tours in Langkawi since 2009. Langkawi is quite at our fingertips.
- We have strong network within Langkawi, from hotel to transport to tour operators.
- We have wide range of hotel selections to suit your requirement.
- We have wide range of tour activities (land tour to sea excursion). Discuss with us to Tailor-Made your holiday.
- We offer competitive price for travellers. The Travel Bubble Package does not impose any administrative charges.
- All your information are kept private and confidential.
- We strictly follow the government guidelines for Travel Bubble SOP. We do not sell our letter head / emails / fake itinerary to travellers who do not respect or do not want to comply to the SOP.
- We welcome and service only travellers who are willing to cooperate fully as a Responsible Traveller at this time of pandemic, so that to minimise or put other travellers at risk.
- We will do our best advice to our customers from the very beginning, including flight timing, things to take note, "Do's and Don't's". This will help to ensure a safe & smooth journey to Langkawi.
- We are not 24/7 but we will try our best to reply your messages even when out of office hour or during the weekends. Please be patient if you would like to get in touch with us, as we receive high traffic daily for inquiries on the Travel Bubble arrangements. With limited resources and available slots each day, we need time to clear one by one.
- Since 15 November 2021, we had successfully completed LITB for more than 150 arrivals with 300+ travellers (covering UK, Ireland, European countries, USA, Canada, Australia, Southeast Asia, South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, East Asia, Maldives, Middle East countries and etc)
**Besides International Travel Bubble we still continue to service our local travellers. Every client is equally important to us.
EvPrivate car usage