|Langkawi – Koh Lipe Ferry Schedule 2019/2020 – KUAH JETTY|
|Season||Langkawi – Koh Lipe||Koh Lipe – Langkawi|
|Depart (Malaysia Time)||Arrive (Thailand Time)||Depart (Thailand Time)||Arrive (Malaysia Time)|
|9 Oct 2019 – 31 Oct 2019||10:30 AM||11:30 AM||12:00 PM||03:00 PM|
|1 Nov 2019 – 26 Apr 2020||10:00 AM||11:00 AM||11:00 AM||02:00 PM|
|02:30 PM||03:30 PM||03:45 PM||07:00 PM|
|27 Apr 2020 – 7 Jun 2020||10:30 AM||11:30AM||12:00 PM||03:00 PM|
Remarks & terms:
- Distance: 69 kilometers from Kuah Jetty to Koh Lipe.
- Departs Langkawi from Kuah Jetty, Kuah Town.
- Departs Koh Lipe from Pattaya Beach, Bundhaya Speedboat & Immigration Checkpoint.
- There is no pier at Koh Lipe, you may be transferred between the beach and the ferry by local long tail boats. Already included in the ticket price.
- Thai Arrival Card available at the Tropical Charters check in counter, to be filled and submitted to border authorities upon Thailand at arrival.
- Thai Departure Card comes attached to the Arrival Card. Fill and save it to submit to Thai border authorities upon leaving Thailand.
- Departure times are according to local times. There is a one hour time difference between Malaysia and Thailand.
- Passport or Border Pass required with a minimum validity of 6 months, with all necessary Visas (if required).
- Tickets sold cannot be refunded. We cannot compensate in case ferry cancel the trip or delayed from the scheduled time due to safety reason. In case of ferry tour operator tickets sold out, we reserve the right to compensate alternate jetty departure to Telaga Terminal, otherwise you may ask for ticket full refund if the other jetty departure is not suitable for you.
- Booking Confirmation Voucher is required for check in.
- Check in procedure starts 90 mins before departure at Kuah Jetty & 2 hours before departure at Bundhaya Speedboat. Check in counter closes 30 mins before departure.
- Services subject to Terms & Conditions of Carriage set by the tour operator.
- Recommended for visitors travelling to Langkawi by ferry from Kuala Kedah/Kuala Perlis, as it is the same jetty point.
Price: Ferry Only (Recommended from Kuala Perlis/ Kuala Kedah/ Penang)
|One Way (per person)||Return (per person)|
|Adult||RM 110||RM 220|
|Child (1-11.99 years old)||RM 100||RM 200|
|Child (<1 years old)||Free||Free|
- Important Note:Price include one way/return ferry ticket Langkawi – Koh Lipe
- Price exclude: Tarutao National park fees THB200/pax, Visa to enter Thailand (if applicable).
- Travel advise: Kindly consider after 5pm ferry to Kuala Kedah/ Kuala Perlis from Langkawi if you are boarding for 11am ferry from Koh Lipe. They are possibilities ferry delay due to sea conditions, weather, Thailand/ Malaysia immigration queue and any others unforeseen circumstances. We will not responsible for any loss if you cannot catch the flight/ ferry due to ferry delay from Koh Koh Lipe.
- Ferry schedule may possible to change/ delay due to sea condition, weather, and any unforeseen circumstances. We will not responsible anything incur due to the ferry schedule/ delay including miss flight, miss ferry and etc. Ferry tickets sold are non-transferable and refundable.
- Online booking is only allow 2 days before from your departure. For less than 2 days, please contact us.
- Booking procedure – Send a booking form > Paypal secure payment/ Bank Transfer > Final Confirmation. Kindly message or call +6016-4117086 for questions about booking.
- Ticket/s are sold are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-cancellation. Amendment on travel date and/ or time are allowed at least 1 day before your departure date.
1. Please check any Visa require to enter Malaysia/ Thailand
2. For Malaysian – Please check your status whether you’re being blacklisted by Malaysian immigration before departure –> Semakan Status Kawalan Imigresen
3. Any change or cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances which is beyond the company’s control, the company will not be responsible for any extra expenses incurred.
4. Case of deportation or refused entry by the immigration, the company will not be responsible for any extra expenses incurred.