Langkawi Sunset Dinner Cruise By Crystal Yatch
“The BEST OCEAN & SUNSET VIEW DINING”
WE ARE AT THE “SUNSET POINT” ALL YEAR AROUND!
Calm Water Sailing
SAILING, while enjoying cocktails with great company is the perfect way to finish the day and start the evening. It is an excellent time of day for venturing out to sea, with the sun low in the sky and the temperature pleasantly cool. Feel the wind in your face and listen to the sound of the waves. You will experience the relaxing serenity, yet exciting feeling of traditionally traversing the Andaman Sea, while viewing the many beautiful islands of Langkawi. With countless PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES, chance encounters with flying fish, graceful eagles flying over us, palm lined beaches and dolphins are just part of the beautiful surprises on our trips. The breathtaking sight of the tropical sun sinking into the horizon of the Andaman Sea with a chance to witness the natural phenomena of the fabled “green flash” are the things that make this such a memorable cruise. Guests should not forget to take the opportunity to enjoy and cool off in our famous SALT WATER JACUZZI with a cocktail in hand. (Tour is operated by Langkawi Crystal Yacht)
Validity: from now till further notice
Include: BBQ buffet dinner, a salad bar on board along with an open bar, return hotel transfers from most of hotels.(RM30/pax surcharge apply from Datai, Andaman, Tj Rhu, Four Seasons)
Exclude: Insurance, personal expenses and other not mention above.
*We also can provide special pick up for other pick up points with additional charges. Private boat also can be arranged upon request.
MENU of Crystal Yacht Holidays Sailing Cruises
Our food comes from our own kitchen, freshly cooked daily. Menu changes occasionally, as we have so much more variety to offer & we use fresh supplies. This is one example of our menu so that you have some idea what it is like.
BBQ dinner for Sunset Dinner Cruise:
• Potato Salad, (Bavarian or Creamy herbs)
• Coleslaw, (Oriental or Continental) ** Must try our new recipe of Oriental coleslaw (V)
• Pineapple & Cucumber salad, (Malay) (V)
• Pasta salad (Continental) ** Must try our new recipe of Meditranian pasta salad
• Beans salad (Continental) (V)
• Young Mango salad (Malay – upon availability) (V)
• Sate served with peanut sauce
• Beef Rendang
• Chicken Curry (Malay style)
• Marinated Spicy Chicken ** Our special marinate is all time favorite
• BBQ fish
• Sausages in skewers ** Sausages homemade in Langkawi.
• BBQ local fish (Seasonal)
• Squid or Crab (Seasonal)
• Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes and Carrots
• Green stir-fried vegetables
• Tofu with spicy sauce (V)
• Homemade bread — fresh from our kitchen every day (V)
• Herb rice (V)
• Beehoon Noodles(V)
• Fruit Platter (V)
Sauces: Garlic sauce(V), chili & soy (V)
Above menu indicated (V) are vegetarian food. On top of those, we will make vegetable skewers to BBQ, and/or vegetarian curry, and/or dish from the additional items below. Please let us know in advance so we can accommodate your request.
Some of our other menu items are:
Salad Bar: Fruit salad, Cucumber salad with dill yogurt dressing, Marinated fish or chicken salad, Thai squid salad, Thai beef salad, Thai star beans salad, radish & carrot salad,
BBQ corners: Lamb kebab, lamb chops served with mint sauce, Leg of Lamb, Roast chicken with stuffing, marinated squid, marinated Tofu, marinated fish balls, Rice ball (Yaki-onigiri), Yakitori (Chicken in stick, Japanese style), various vegetables in various styles, etc, etc …… all prepared with care and presented with style. MALAYSIAN dishes and VEGETARIAN specials are AVAILABLE upon request.
Canapés: A couple of canapés are served for Sunset Cocktail Cruise. Our typical canapés are : Sate, Sausage skewers,, crudités with dip.
Other offers are such as Cream cheese on celery boats topped by cashew nuts, various cheese, spicy chicken, various pates or dips with vegetable sticks and/or crackers, olives & pickles, sushi rolls, mini rice cakes, Mexican favorites, tortilla chips with guacamole dip; various Crystal Yacht Holidays original pastry strips and more ….. all prepared with care and presented with style.
OPEN BAR FOR ALL CRUISES: All of our cruises offer an open bar for drinks. This is a special feature we can do, as Langkawi is a duty free island. Our open bar drinks are alcoholic drinks of beer(Snow), white wine(Australian dry), gin, vodka, whisky, rum and special cocktails, such as Pinacoladas and Crystal Yacht Holidays original cocktails. Soft drinks and mixers of coke, sprite, soda, tonic water, orange juice, pineapple juice and mineral water are on board.
Sparkling wine is available on board from RM-/bottle.
Birthday cakes are available from RM-.
- What to wear and bring: Wear something comfortable and pack your swimsuit, towel, sunblock and sunglasses. Make sure you bring your sense of adventure and a camera to capture the breathtaking scenery.
- What if it rains: The exotic showers in South East Asia tend to quickly pass, and admired from underneath a canopy, the sight of raindrops drawing circles on the water surface has its very own appeal. So most of the time, we will embark as planned. With safety being our highest priority, we will cancel a trip on a stormy day or in case we are experiencing technical challenges. Under these circumstances, you will be offered an alternative day for your cruise. Should it be your preference, your payment will be refunded.
- Meeting point: We offer a pick-up service from your resort. Please make sure you are at the resort entrance at the agreed time. In case you use your own transportation, please arrive minimum 30 min prior to the scheduled cruise time. We depart from Resort World (formally known as Awana Porto Malai), located at the south coast of Langkawi, just a few minutes’ drive from Pantai Cenang and Pantai Tengah. The meeting point is at the Fun and Adventure Center near the jetty point.
- What if I’m late: To save yourself unnecessary stress and costs, please try to be on time. Should you be late, we can arrange a taxi to pick you up and a speedboat to catch up with the yacht. However, there will be extra charges for the taxi and an added fee of RM100 -150 for the speedboat transfer.
- Special dietary needs: All our food is halal! Should you be a vegetarian, suffer from seafood or nut allergy or experience any other food intolerances, please notify us upon booking. We will be delighted to make the necessary arrangements. Thanks to the variety of dishes served, you will most likely find some of your favorites even if you fail to inform us. However, depending on your restrictions, the selection may be limited.
- Duration of cruise: 3 hours, from 5-8pm
- Boats utilized: We have a 46 feet catamaran, the ‘Day Dreamer’, and a 76 feet twin-mast sailing schooner named ‘Tiki’. The boat for a particular cruise is chosen based on weather conditions and the number of participating guests.
- When should I book: To make sure you don’t miss the highlight of your holidays, it is advisable to book as early as possible. Especially if your holidays fall into the high season from December to March.Regular bookings close as follows:
Sunset Cruises : day of the cruise, 10am
Spontaneous guests enquiring at a later point in time will be accommodated if space is available.
Private Cruise : minimum one day prior, 3pm
Longer notice required to make special arrangements for a customized cruise
- How should I book: You can book directly through our website – taking advantage of promotional internet rates.
- Can we go snorkeling: Although the sea around Langkawi teems with exotic fish, due to a high level of sediments the visibility is very limited and not favorable for snorkeling.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Minimum 2 paxs travelling & valid for Asian/European/Australian/New Zealand/US market only (for Middle East and others please send inquiry)
- Booking must be done latest by 10am on day of cruise for joint program, and one day prior by 2pm for private arrangements..
- Joint tour for Sunset Cruise program.
- Tour fare is subject to change with / without prior notice
- All tour fare quoted based on Ringgit Malaysia (RM)
- Any un-utilized services or unused tours are non-refundable
- No refund for cancellation after payment made, but we can allow change of traveler
- Confirmation will be received within 2 hours of booking (on day of cruise), subject to availability.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Child below 3 years old FOC unless specified
- Child above 12 years old considered as Adult