Sunset Dinner Cruise By Manta Blu Cruises
Departure point: Royal Yacht Club Langkawi
Duration: 4 hours (4pm – 8pm)
Include: Jacuzzi sea pool, music, dinner
Cruise Capacity: 30+pax (depends on cruise)
|Child (3-11.99 y/o)||RM170/ Child|
The meeting point is at Royal Langkawi Yacht Club, Kuah. Guests are advised to be at the lobby of the
Royal Langkawi Yacht Club 30 minutes before the departure. The registration will take place before
boarding to the Yacht. Before departure, a safety briefing will be conducted by the Captain or Crew In
charge. All passengers will be given a brief explanation on the activity during the cruise.
Food and beverages are included on this tour. Soft drinks, beers and wines will be served throughout
the tour. Dinner will be served at the stated time.
The Yacht will depart the Marina at 4pm and will return to the marina by 8p.m. The cruise starts with a
selfie session at Eagle Square and then exploration of the stunning landscape around the south east of
Please note, there will be swimming sessions in the Salt Water Jacuzzi Net. Beach towels and life
jackets will be provided for all guests. It’s safe, the lifeguard will assist all the guests during the
**Tour Inclusive of RLYC entrances fees and Insurance**
**Life jacket is a must during swimming**
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Minimum 1 pax for sunset Cruise program.
- Booking must be done latest by one day before departure.
- Joint tour for sunset Cruise program.
- Tour fare is subject to change with / without prior notice
- All tour fare quoted based on Ringgit Malaysia (RM)
- Any un-utilized services or unused tours are non-refundable
- No refund for cancellation after payment made, but we can allow change of traveler
- Confirmation will be received within 2 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Child below 1.99 years old FOC unless specified
- Chid 2-11.99 years old consider as Child
- Child above 12 years old considered as Adult